Thursday, October 22, 2009

"MIZPAH"


"MIZPAH" by Tanya aka AgapeLove

MIzpah
It was a beautiful afternoon and I was so happy that Jesus Christ was opening the doors of nations for me and I was able to help the needy. I went to my online Bible to read a scripture of a covenant Jacob had made with his father in law Laban from Siria, called Mizpah. Genesis 31:11 And the angel of God spake unto me in a dream, saying, Jacob: And I said, Here am I. So the Lord told Jacob to go back to the Land of His Father and take his family and so he did, but Rachael took Laban’s idols, so Laban and his sons came after Jacob. So Jacob answer in Genesis 31:42 Except the God of my father, the God of Abraham, and the fear of Isaac, had been with me, surely thou hadst sent me away now empty. God hath seen mine affliction and the labor of my hands, and rebuked thee yesternight.

31:43 And Laban answered and said unto Jacob, These daughters are my daughters, and these children are my children, and these cattle are my cattle, and all that thou seest is mine: and what can I do this day unto these my daughters, or unto their children which they have born?

31:44 Now therefore come thou, let us make a covenant, I and thou; and let it be for a witness between me and thee.

31:45 And Jacob took a stone, and set it up for a pillar.

31:46 And Jacob said unto his brethren, Gather stones; and they took stones, and made an heap: and they did eat there upon the heap.

31:47 And Laban called it Jegarsahadutha: but Jacob called it Galeed.

31:48 And Laban said, This heap is a witness between me and thee this day. Therefore was the name of it called Galeed;

31:49 And Mizpah; for he said, The LORD watch between me and thee, when we are absent one from another.
While I was reading this scripture a friend of mine called me from India
And asked me if I have spoken to Mizpah? I said no, and he told me that in her home town in the Philippines there was a flood and she lost everything and had no money for her and her two daughters. I was stunt because I was reading about the Mizpah Covenant and here my little sister from the Philippines was in serious need of help. I knew then the Lord wanted me to help her. And I saw another door opening to the Nation of the Philippines, so I went to Western Union and send her some money. Our God is Mighty God, he knows our needs and he takes care of us, he never leaves us or forsake us, if we trust Him with all our heart, and obey His word He sees us through in time of trouble. In Mizpah’s case she did not even had to ask me, the Lord send Xavier from India as a messenger. God bless Xavier for his faithfulness and Mizpah for believing Jehovah amen? And most of all, thank you Jesus for answering prayers. I will Praise You forever all the days of my life. Baruch Haba B’sheim Adonai, blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord. You are awesome and I will serve You forever, you can count on this Missionary for you have ordained me before the foundation of time. Glory be to God. The Harvest is plenty but the workers are few. Faith without works is dead amen? So let us help the poor in Jesus name. Get busy for the time is short.

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Tanya,


    Greetings this blessed day!

    Prayers have been answered! God is moving in our life, not in flashy ways but in the small victories that life is made up of. Got the $40 that you sent via western union .



    Recently, my family experienced tragic seasons of our life and praying for our needs to recover from it. I was really surprised to hear from you that you are willing to give blessing to me. Please continually pray for our immediate recovery from this trials and also that as our beloved Almighty,we will go forward unashamedly to wherever God will send us. A particular prayer request is for our dearest father who is still suffering from diabetis illness, that up to this time he still need to maintain his medicine. We are still a faith based family. God might be leading you to give a generous gift to help us move forward during season. We are so grateful to be able to celebrate Christmas in it’s true meaning because of your continue shares of blessings. This end of the year the whole family will remember many hardship memories but still your kindness and compassions leads us to forget those trials in our life. God is working!



    In the meantime, we would appreciate prayer for us and I as we lead our life to moved on and try to follow the Holy Spirit in every decision and encounter Him day by day. We believed there are many like you who have grown to know the Lord and love Him more because you were in this sharing ministry. You have gained a heart to see the nations get reached for Christ.



    Now how can we pray for you? I don’t want this to be one sided. Why not drop me an email from time to time with your concerns? I will always include in prayer about what you mentioned to me regarding your pending check/blessings.



    Again, thank you so much for your support and prayers! Whenever God is at work, the enemy is close behind!! Keep praying—we need it! May our dear Lord return it to you a hundred and thousands folds.


    May God bless you and keep in Touch!


    LIZA & Family

    ReplyDelete